The Dream Waterfront Lifestyle is Now Possible…
Imagine owning a waterfront boutique apartment in an architectural masterpiece right on the water’s edge.
Imagine having morning coffee on your balcony, watching the tide roll in and the passing boats on the Tamaki River.
Imagine being secure in your own garden and dining al-fresco on the patio in almost total privacy surrounded by lush landscaping.
Imagine arriving home from work and launching one of the communal kayaks straight into the water for a spot of exercise or fishing.
River’s Edge is the first architecturally designed apartment complex to be built alongside the Tamaki River in Panmure—one of the rising star suburbs of Auckland’s property market. It has been designed and developed by locals, for locals. Literally in your backyard is the beauty and tranquillity of a coastal reserve, boating access to the river, and 3.7km’s of newly completed cycle and walking tracks. Leisure, lifestyle, location—for less.
It’s all yours when you live on the River’s Edge.
Affordable riverside apartments with a premium location
Panmure, located in the heart of the eastern suburbs and only 11kms from Auckland Central, is New Zealand’s first regeneration development. Chosen for its location close to motorways and the new transport hub with train, bus and cycleways, Panmure will experience a huge transformation over the next few years. These riverside luxury apartments will enjoy the full range of benefits this premium location offers, including:
• The newly completed Tamaki Path literally begins at the bottom of your garden, then snakes its way alongside the river for 3.7kms. This will eventually link up to the other cycle and pathways being built, creating a seamless and safe route all the way into the CBD.
• Pakuranga Plaza is just a few minutes drive away. There you’ll find Farmers, Countdown and The Warehouse, and plans are in place for a $500 million expansion.
• In the other direction, Sylvia Park Shopping Centre offers world-class shopping plus exciting entertainment and dining options.
• The Panmure Transport Interchange is only 1.8km’s away from River’s Edge. From there it’s just three stops and a 16-minute train ride to Britomart.
• At peak service times, trains will be leaving every 5 minutes once the City Rail Link is completed.
• Auckland Transport is busy building the AMETI Busway which will create a dedicated, congestion-free busway between Panmure, Pakuranga and Botany Town Centre.
• Panuku (Auckland Council’s development arm) in conjunction with Tamaki Regeneration Company, is building 7,500 new homes in the area over the next twenty years.
• Panuku is also spending millions of dollars upgrading the town centre and developing more infrastructure and community amenities. Check out the video on the home page.
We’re changing the face of waterfront property for sale with high-quality, affordable living. Enjoy the leisure, lifestyle and location at River’s Edge, and get in touch with us today.